Matrix: Dawn of Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of: Matrix: Dawn of Revolution

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We need more of Activity, Guys!!! the game will be finished in ??? days!

Could you change German to English???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tobi is a good boy

tobi is a good boy

credits :
Could you change German to English??? Left_bar_bleue200 / 999200 / 999Could you change German to English??? Right_bar_bleue

warns :
Could you change German to English??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Could you change German to English??? Right_bar_bleue

Respect :
Could you change German to English??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 5000 / 500Could you change German to English??? Right_bar_bleue

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration Date : 2009-06-23

Could you change German to English??? Empty
PostSubject: Could you change German to English???   Could you change German to English??? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:57 am

Well, some words in the profile are german so i can't read it.. could you change it to English please?
Back to top Go down
Consural Hatake

Consural Hatake

credits :
Could you change German to English??? Left_bar_bleue200 / 999200 / 999Could you change German to English??? Right_bar_bleue

warns :
Could you change German to English??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Could you change German to English??? Right_bar_bleue

Respect :
Could you change German to English??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 5000 / 500Could you change German to English??? Right_bar_bleue

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration Date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Could you change German to English???   Could you change German to English??? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:14 pm

I already told them to do so
Back to top Go down
Nymo
Self-controlled Controller
Nymo

credits :
Could you change German to English??? Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Could you change German to English??? Right_bar_bleue

warns :
Could you change German to English??? Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Could you change German to English??? Right_bar_bleue

Respect :
Could you change German to English??? Left_bar_bleue500 / 500500 / 500Could you change German to English??? Right_bar_bleue

Male Number of posts : 106
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Could you change German to English???   Could you change German to English??? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:15 pm

i did.
~ Locked
Back to top Go down
http://mdor.forumotion.com
Nymo
Nymo

credits :
Could you change German to English??? Left_bar_bleue999 / 999999 / 999Could you change German to English??? Right_bar_bleue

warns :
Could you change German to English??? Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Could you change German to English??? Right_bar_bleue

Respect :
Could you change German to English??? Left_bar_bleue500 / 500500 / 500Could you change German to English??? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Could you change German to English???   Could you change German to English??? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:18 pm

and tashed!
Back to top Go down
ITACHI- UCHIHA
ITACHI- UCHIHA´s rank
ITACHI- UCHIHA´s rank
ITACHI- UCHIHA

credits :

warns :

Respect :

Male Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Could you change German to English???   Could you change German to English??? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:36 pm

locked and toshed by me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nymo
Nymo

credits :

warns :

Respect :

PostSubject: Re: Could you change German to English???   Could you change German to English??? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:51 pm

damn we two wrote it wrong, you said toshed and i said tashed, and it´s only able once, idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could you change German to English???   Could you change German to English??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could you change German to English???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Matrix: Dawn of Revolution :: Matrix:Dawn of Revolution :: Mistakes-
Jump to: